Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - $1500 Sign On Bonus
L.I.F.E.’s Behavioral Programming and Support department is hiring a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to provide Applied Behavior Analysis to our consumers within the home, community, and school environments. Here at L.I.F.E. we treat each consumer using evidence-based research to increase functional skills and outcomes. L.I.F.E. prides itself in our transdisciplinary team approach, combining the vast educations and resources of our staff on campus to provide the best possible treatments to our consumers. We utilize current technology for data collection and program development to minimize unbillable time as we strongly believe in a work-life balance.
As a Board Certified Behavior Analyst at L.I.F.E. you will:
- Develop and oversee skill acquisition programs, in addition to, behavior reduction programs/protocols.
- Provide training and feedback and contribute to annual evaluations for Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians.
- Consult with and maintain a professional relationship with families, consumer, staff, and other professionals both at L.I.F.E. and within the community.
- Recommend solutions to problems with program development and implementation.
- May provide direct services for consumer if needed to maintain consistent ABA schedule, or when designated staff are out and no fill-in is available.
- Analyze consumer outcome data to make recommendations in program implementation for programs implemented in-home, in-center, and in the community.
- Provides at least monthly parent training/consultation for all parents/caregivers on caseload.
Full-time; Salaried position with a contracted number of billable hours.
Unlike other ABA facilities, L.I.F.E.’s BPS team collaborates with specialty therapists and our academy teachers to enhance the treatment of each consumer we serve. This is an excellent opportunity for new BCBA's!
L.I.F.E. offers a robust benefits package, including:
- 11 Paid Holidays - Following 90-day introductory period.
- 2 Weeks of PTO - Following 90-day introductory period.
- Paid Spring (1 week), Fall (1 week), and Winter breaks (2 weeks) – Following 90-day introductory period.
- Reimbursement for CEUs and membership to state ABA organization
- Health | Vision | Dental
- Wellness Program
- 401K/Roth Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Appreciation Activities
- As a non-profit 501c-3, you may qualify for the Student Loan Forgiveness.
- Competitive pay ($56,000-$62,000 DOE)
- Contracted/expected number of billable hours per week with paid administrative hours (28 hours billed to a funder, 12 hours of administrative time per week)
- Ongoing training held monthly with the whole ABA department, weekly meetings with clinical manager to discuss current caseload, and weekly meetings with clinical team (program managers and BCBAs) to discuss research, clinical questions etc.
"Improving the quality of life for people affected by disabilities through our specialized, caring, and affordable services."
Lauren’s Institute For Education (L.I.F.E.) is a non-profit organization serving people with disabilities in Gilbert, AZ in an all-inclusive transdisciplinary treatment center.
Skills / Requirements
Skills / Requirements:
- Board Certification from the Behavior Analysts Certification Board
- Arizona Licensure (or in the process to obtain licensure)
- CPR / First Aid / Article 9 / Fingerprint Clearance Card (or ability to obtain certifications)
- Prevention and Support/Consumer Intervention Training (or ability to obtain)
- Schedules vary by consumers and needs; must have a flexible schedule to meet the support needs of the family and consumer.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Sign on Bonus: $1500 - 25% after three months, 25% after six months, and 50% after one year.
Pay: $56,000 to $62,000/year
Commensurate with experience
Job Status: Full Time