Direct Support Professional DTA
Fun-loving, hardworking, compassionate people with a sincere heart for helping people with disabilities and their families should consider a position in our Day Treatment Program as a Direct Support Professional in our Adult Day Program (DTA) at Lauren’s Institute For Education.
At L.I.F.E. we take pride in our team approach, combining the educational backgrounds and expertise of ALL our staff to provide the best possible treatments for our consumers. All members of our incredible team are valued for who they are and the positive impact they have on those they serve.
RATE: $14.00 to $15.75 per hour DOE - $250 sign on bonus
HOURS: 40 Per week, Monday through Friday
Posting Date: 11/12/2021
As a Direct Support Professional working with our adults in our Adult Day Treatment Program, you can expect a typical day to include:
- Helping consumers with fun activities that address their goals (e.g. games to work on turn taking, going on walks for fitness, gardening, swimming).
- Documenting progress to share with families.
- Working as part of a team to ensure a safe, fun environment for those we serve.
- Field trips.
L.I.F.E. provides a robust benefits package, including:
- 11 Paid Holidays - Following 90-day introductory period
- 2 weeks of PTO - Following 90-day introductory period
- Spring | Fall | Winter breaks – Paid after 3 years
- Health | Vision | Dental
- Wellness Program
- 401K/Roth Retirement Plans
- Professional Growth Plans
- Performance and longevity bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee appreciation activities
"Improving the quality of life for people affected by disabilities through our specialized, caring, and affordable services."
Lauren’s Institute For Education (L.I.F.E.) is a non-profit organization serving children and adults with developmental disabilities in Gilbert, AZ in an all-inclusive transdisciplinary treatment center and private school.
Ability to obtain (or already have)
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
- CPR and First Aid
- Article 9
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
$250 sign on bonus to be awarded upon the completion of 90 days.
Pay: $14 to $15.75/hour
Commensurate with experience
Job Status: Full Time