Physical Therapist (PT)
Lauren’s Institute for Education (L.I.F.E.) is a non-profit organization serving children and adults with developmental disabilities in the East Valley in an all-inclusive pediatric therapy center, day treatment center, and private school. We are currently looking for Pediatric Physical Therapists (PT) that support our mission and vision to treat our clients with love and respect and treat each client as a whole.
If you are a fun-loving, hard-working, compassionate person and are passionate about working with clients with disabilities, we would like to meet you! We are currently interviewing candidates for full-time positions in all levels of experience. New graduates encouraged to apply!
L.I.F.E. prides itself in our interdisciplinary team approach, combining the vast educations and resources of our staff to provide the best possible treatments to our clients. At our facility, you will have the opportunity to work closely with OT’s, SLP's, Music Therapists, Special Education Teachers, BCBA's, as well as other PT’s. Take advantage of having access to all the therapy tools, equipment, and environments needed to deliver exceptional care to your clients.
L.I.F.E.'s total compensation package includes:
- Highly competitive salary (commensurate to experience)
- PAID NO SHOWS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Paid administrative time to complete therapy reports
- Paid time off
- Group health insurance
- Continuing education and license fee reimbursements
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Additional benefits to reward our staff for their hard work and commitment to serving individuals with special needs.
- Highly motivated and flexible personality
- Strong desire to teach and learn from peers
- Compassion and passion for working with children and adults with special needs
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Current Arizona license
- Clinical experience in Pediatrics preferred (clinical internship experience counted)
- Demonstrate and articulate sound clinical reasoning in treatment planning, implementation and monitoring of patient's progress
- CPR / First Aid / Article 9 / Fingerprint Clearance Card (or ability to obtain certifications)
- We pay for your cancellations!
- We pay for admin hours to complete reports!
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time