ABA Behavior Technician/RBT
L.I.F.E.’s BPS department is seeking self-motivated, creative and hardworking individuals, to provide 1:1 ABA therapy to children with autism spectrum disorders in the home, community, and school environments. People who are passionate about encouraging children to reach their fullest potential by utilizing the principles of applied behavior analysis to meet teaching objectives, should consider a position in L.I.F.E.’s BPS department as an ABA Behavior Technician/RBT.
At L.I.F.E. we take pride in our transdisciplinary approach, to best serve the needs of each client. By combining the educational backgrounds and expertise of ALL our staff, we are able to provide the best possible treatments and education for our consumers. All members of our incredible team are valued for who they are and the impact they have on those they serve.
As an ABA Behavior Technician/RBT working with our clients, you can expect a typical day to include:
- Implementation of ABA therapy-based programs, following objectives specifically designed to meet the goals and needs of each client.
- Utilizing behavior modification strategies.
- Maintaining frequent communication with management team.
- Receiving feedback from program managers to assist in growth of staff skill set and to ensure fidelity of treatment.
- Creating teaching opportunities for clients to learn across environments.
- Collaboratively work with all team members across disciplines.
Full-time positions available. Hours may be during Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm, some weekends available.
Unlike other ABA facilities, L.I.F.E.’s BPS team collaborates with specialty therapists and our academy teachers to enhance the treatment of each client we serve.
L.I.F.E. provides a robust benefits package, including:
- 9 Paid Holidays - Following 90-day introductory period.
- 2 Weeks of PTO - Following 90-day introductory period.
- Spring | Fall | Winter breaks – Paid after 3 years.
- Health | Vision | Dental
- Wellness Program
- 401K/Roth Retirement Plans
- Professional Growth Plans including RBT/BCBA supervision and paid trainings.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Appreciation Activities
- As a non-profit 501c-3, LIFE will allow you to qualify for the Student Loan Forgiveness.
"Improving the quality of life for people affected by disabilities through our specialized, caring, and affordable services."
Lauren’s Institute For Education (L.I.F.E.) is a non-profit organization serving people with disabilities in Gilbert, AZ in an all-inclusive transdisciplinary treatment center.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelors Degree
- RBT preferred but not required.
- CPR / First Aid / Article 9 / Fingerprint Clearance Card (or ability to obtain certifications)
- Prevention and Support/Client Intervention Training (or ability to obtain)
- Schedules vary by clients and needs; must have a flexible schedule to meet the support needs of the family and client.
- Experience and knowledge of Autism and/or other developmental disabilities recommended but not required.
- This position offers an excellent opportunity for career development, comprehensive training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and highly supervised experience.
- Work under the direction of a BCBA and receive ongoing training and supervision.
Pay: $16.50 to $21/hour
Depending on experience.
Job Status: Full Time