ABA Tutor / RBT / Behavioral Technician
Lauren's Institute for Education (L.I.F.E.) is an all-inclusive pediatric therapy center, day treatment center, and private school located in Gilbert, AZ that serves children and adults with developmental disabilities. Our mission is to "improve the quality of life for people affected by developmental disabilities through specialized, caring and affordable services." We are looking for highly energetic, quality employees who have experience in implementing ABA programming to join our team as an ABA Tutor / RBT / Behavioral Technician.
The ABA Tutor / RBT / Behavioral Technician:
- Assists in developing appropriate teaching strategies that can be carried out in the context of the client’s daily routine
- Trains the family on these strategies
- Continually communicates with the parents/caregivers on how the plan is working
- Upholds L.I.F.E.’s mission and values during service time with clients and families
- Maintains professional relationships with clients and families and avoids duel relationships
- Participates in ongoing trainings to increase professional knowledge and development
- Must be self-motivated, possess high energy, and good moral character
The ABA Tutor / RBT / Behavioral Technician will:
- Document each session by utilizing SOAP notes within Catalyst
- Maintain communication with all team members
- Adhere to the treatment plan that has been developed by the BCBA and treatment team
- Identify natural supports as they become available in the home and community
- Consult with BCBA on the development of teaching strategies and changes to specific outcomes and/or strategies
- When possible, collaborate with the therapy team to ensure therapeutic recommendations are incorporated into the client’s program
- Bachelors Degree Required
- RBT preferred but not required
- CPR / First Aid / Article 9 / Fingerprint Clearance Card (or ability to obtain certifications)
- Prevention and Support/Client Intervention Training (or ability to obtain)
- Experience and knowledge of Autism and/or other developmental disabilities
- Data collection and report writing experience
Ability to work non-traditional hours (hours range from 8am – 7pm)
- Schedules vary by clients and needs; must have a flexible schedule to meet the support needs of the family and client.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for career development, comprehensive training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and highly supervised experience.
- Work under the direction of a BCBA and receive ongoing training and supervision
L.I.F.E.'s total compensation package includes a highly competitive salary (commensurate to experience), paid time off, health insurance, continuing education and license fee reimbursements, as well as additional benefits to reward our staff for their hard work and commitment to serving individuals with special needs.
Full-time positions available. Hours may be during Mon-Fri, 8am-7pm, some weekends available.
Pay Rate: $16.50 - $21.00 depending on experience.
Pay: $16.50 to $21/hour
Salary commensurate with experience and education
Job Status: Full Time