BCBA- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
"Improving the quality of life for people affected by disabilities through our specialized, caring, and affordable services."
Lauren’s Institute For Education (L.I.F.E.) is a non-profit organization serving people with disabilities in Gilbert, AZ in an all-inclusive transdisciplinary treatment center.
L.I.F.E.’s Behavioral Programming and Support department is hiring a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to provide Applied Behavior Analysis to our consumers within the home, community, and school environments. As a non-profit, we place an emphasis in providing quality care regardless of the consumers funding source. Here at L.I.F.E. we treat each consumer using evidence-based research to increase functional skills and outcomes. L.I.F.E. prides itself in our transdisciplinary team approach, combining the vast educations and resources of our staff on campus to provide the best possible treatments to our consumers. We utilize current technology for data collection and program development to minimize non-billable time as we strongly believe in a work-life balance.
As a Board Certified Behavior Analyst at L.I.F.E. you will:
- Develop and oversee skill acquisition programs, in addition to, behavior reduction programs/protocols.
- Provide training and feedback and contribute to annual evaluations for Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians.
- Consult with and maintain a professional relationship with families, consumer, staff, and other professionals both at L.I.F.E. and within the community.
- Recommend solutions to problems with program development and implementation.
- Provide direct services for consumer, if needed, to maintain consistent ABA schedule, or when designated staff are out and no fill-in is available.
- Analyze consumer outcome data to make recommendations in program implementation for programs implemented in-home, in-center, and in the community.
- Provide monthly parent training/consultation for all parents/caregivers on caseload.
What makes LIFE unique:
- Our beautiful facility is housed on a 10-acre property and provides many learning environments to encourage skill development.
- We value our staff by offering a rewarding work environment to provide them with an intrinsically valuable and profoundly impactful job experience.
- Team building activities are built into departmental practice to create a cohesive team environment.
- Unlike other ABA facilities, the BPS team collaborates with specialty therapists and our academy teachers to enhance the treatment of each client we serve.
- Administrative team coordinates staff schedules and finds replacement sessions when cancellations occur to maximize staff availability.
- Communication with families regarding scheduling is maintained by an administrator
- Access to Behavior Technician and Registered Behavior Technician staff as a majority of sessions take place at our center.
- Time off for Self-Care (PTO and paid holidays/closures following 90 day introductory period):
- 2 Weeks of PTO during the first two years of service; 3 weeks of PTO after the completion of second year of service
- An additional 11 Paid Holidays each year
- Spring (1 week) | Fall (1 week) | Winter break (2 weeks)
- Robust Tangible and Intangible benefits package:
- Annual opportunities to increase pay rate or bonus
- $1500 sign on bonus
- Reimbursement for CEUs and membership to state ABA organization
- Health | Vision | Dental
- Wellness Program
- 401K/Roth Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Appreciation Activities
- As a non-profit 501c-3, you may qualify for the Public Student Loan Forgiveness.
- Competitive pay ($63,000-$76,000 Depending on Experience)
- Contracted/expected number of billable hours per week with paid administrative hours (28 hours billed to a funder, 12 hours of administrative time per week)
- Ongoing training held monthly with the whole ABA department, weekly meetings with clinical manager to discuss current caseload, and weekly meetings with clinical team (program managers and BCBAs) to discuss research, clinical questions etc.
- Primary set schedule of 8am-4pm on site. Flexing of hours will be based on the need of the client.
- Majority of billable hours are conducted within the center and travel off campus is only per client need (parent training, community outings, school observations, etc.)
- Board Certification from the Behavior Analysts Certification Board
- Arizona Licensure (or in the process to obtain licensure)
- CPR / First Aid / Article 9 / Fingerprint Clearance Card (or ability to obtain certifications)
- Prevention and Support/Consumer Intervention Training (or ability to obtain)
- Schedules vary by consumers and needs; must have a flexible schedule to meet the support needs of the family and consumer.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Sign on Bonus: $1500 - 25% after three months, 25% after six months, and 50% after one year.
Pay: $63,000 to $76,000/year
Dependent on Experience
Job Status: Full Time