Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Lauren’s Institute for Education (L.I.F.E.) is currently looking for Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) that support our mission and vision and treat our clients with love and respect and treat each client as a whole. We love what we do and do it while having fun. If you are a fun-loving, hard-working, compassionate person and are passionate about working with children and adolescents, we would like to meet you! We are currently interviewing candidates for full-time and part-time positions in all levels of experience.
L.I.F.E. prides itself in our interdisciplinary team approach, combining the vast educations and resources of our staff to provide the best possible treatments to our consumers. We are a multidisciplinary center located in Gilbert, AZ, with a private academy and adult day treatment center that provides ABA therapy, music therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and community services. Take advantage of having access to all of the therapy tools, equipment and environments needed to deliver exceptional care to your clients.
- Highly motivated and flexible personality
- Strong desire to teach and learn from peers
- Compassionate and passionate about working with individuals with special needs
- Master’s or Doctorate degree from an accredited institution
- Current Arizona license
- CPR/First Aid/Article 9/Fingerprint Clearance Card (or ability to obtain upon hire)
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; retirement plan with company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care
- Paid time off, paid holidays
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- L.I.F.E. qualifies for the Non-Profit Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Opportunity for sign-on bonus or relocation compensation
Pay: $56,000 to $62,000/year
Depending on experience.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time