Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Lauren’s Institute for Education (L.I.F.E.) is currently looking for Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) that support our mission and vision to treat our clients with love and respect. Here at L.I.F.E. we treat each client using evidence-based research to increase functional skills all while having fun! L.I.F.E. prides itself in our transdisciplinary team approach, combining the vast educations and resources of our staff to provide the best possible treatments to our consumers. We utilize current technology for data collection and program development to minimize unbillable time as we strongly believe in a work-life balance.
We are a therapeutic treatment facility located in Gilbert, AZ, with a private academy and adult day treatment center that provides ABA therapy, music therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, feeding therapy and community-based services. As a BCBA at LIFE, you will be able to take advantage of having access to a multitude of therapy tools, equipment, resources and environments needed to deliver exceptional care to your clients.
If you are a fun-loving, hard-working, compassionate person and are excited about working with children and adolescents, we would like to meet you! We are currently interviewing candidates for a full-time position with all levels of experience.
- Current BCBA certification
- Current Arizona license from the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners (or ability to obtain one)
- Highly motivated and flexible personality
- Strong desire to teach and learn from peers
- Compassionate and passionate about working with individuals with special needs
- CPR/First Aid/Article 9/Fingerprint Clearance Card (or ability to obtain upon hire)
- Competitive pay (56-62k DOE)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; retirement plan with company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care
- Paid time off, paid holidays
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Access to research and educational information
- L.I.F.E. qualifies for the Non-Profit Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Pay: $56,000 to $62,000/year
Commensurate with experience
Job Status: Full Time