Consumer Resource Administrator
Lauren’s Institute for Education (L.I.F.E.) is a special place for developmentally disabled children and adults. We offer a variety of educational services and therapies that nurture each individual's overall growth to improve their quality of life and the lives of their family members.
Our philosophy of care addresses the whole individual, not just traditional areas of need. Through our eclectic approach we believe that the individuals' emotional well-being, both social/emotional awareness and self-expression, is as equally important to growth as is cognitive and physical functioning. Our staff recognizes and celebrates the unique characteristics of each individual.
Using evidence-based practices, L.I.F.E. strives to provide highly effective techniques which generalize outside of the therapeutic environment and ultimately contribute to an individual's life quality. Our mission is “Improving quality of life for people affected by developmental disabilities through specialized, caring and affordable services.”
L.I.F.E. offers a variety of treatment options including:
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Behavioral Programming and Support
- L.I.F.E. Private Academy and Transition Program
- Adult Day Treatment and Training
- Summer and Afterschool Programming
- Community-Based Habilitation Services
We are currently looking for a Consumer Resource Administrator that supports our mission and vision. This is a full-time salaried position with a great benefits package. Come be a part of a great cause and a family-like team, with competitive pay and growth potential.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle all new client inquiries and intake process, such as:
- Handle initial inquiry
- Facilitate Tours
- Facilitating Funding verification
- Facilitating the intake packet and answering questions/concerns as needed
- Assign and follow up on departments assessments and orientations
- Ensure start date is set up appropriately
- Handle updating and adding services for existing families as needed.
- Completes “Request for Service” inquiries (via phone and DDD email) and handles appropriately.
- Maintain contact lists (waitlist).
- Update intake packet as needed.
- Educate and advocate for consumers and their families as appropriate.
- Stay up to date on developmental disabilities and the State of Arizona services available.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
An ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid telephone etiquette
- Strong customer relations and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and professionalism
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Please send resume to:
Jamie O’Brian, Human Resource
Pay: $38,000 to $45,000/year
Depending on education and experience.
Job Status: Full Time