Consumer Resource Administrator
Fun-loving, hardworking, compassionate people with a sincere heart for helping people with disabilities and their families should consider our Consumer Resource Administrator position at Lauren’s Institute For Education.
At L.I.F.E. we take pride in our team approach. By combining the educational backgrounds and expertise of ALL our staff, we are able to provide the best possible treatments and education for our consumers. All members of our incredible team are valued for who they are and the impact they have on those they serve.
As the Consumer Resources Administrator, you can expect a typical day to include:
- Helping new families through the intake process.
- Taking potential consumers on tours of L.I.F.E. campus
- Updating and adding services for existing families
- Completing “Request for Service” inquiries
- Maintaining consumer waitlist
- Educating and advocating for consumers and their families
- Staying up to date on developmental disabilities and the state of Arizona services available
- Assisting with community outreach initiatives
- Facilitating general information requests from our website and phone tree
As a crucial part of the L.I.F.E. Team, you will need to build strong relationships and navigate between multiple service departments.
L.I.F.E. provides a robust benefits package, including:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 2 Weeks of PTO
- Spring | Fall | Winter breaks
- Health | Vision | Dental
- Wellness Program
- 401K/Roth Retirement Plans
- Performance and longevity bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee appreciation activities
"Improving the quality of life for people affected by disabilities through our specialized, caring, and affordable services."
Lauren’s Institute For Education (L.I.F.E.) is a non-profit organization serving people with disabilities in Gilbert, AZ in an all-inclusive transdisciplinary treatment center.
Skills / Requirements
The Consumer Resource Administrator will need:
- Strong oral and written skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Strong customer relationship and service skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Current office Suites and other common computer program skills
Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred.
Pay: $42,000 to $55,000/year
Commensurate with experience
Job Status: Full Time