Do you love working with children and in collaborative teams? Do you have skills in adapting activities for different abilities and ages? Do you have a drive to learn new things and continually improve your skill set? Are you looking for a job where you can be creative in many different ways, and make a difference in people’s lives?
If you answered yes to these questions, then please consider applying to be our Occupational Therapist at Lauren’s Institute For Education.
As an Occupational Therapist at L.I.F.E., you will be working with our population in a clinical setting, working with other therapists as well as other disciplines to meet the specific needs of the individuals we serve. This is a great opportunity for recent graduates!
At L.I.F.E. we take pride in our team approach. By combining the educational backgrounds and expertise of ALL our staff, we are able to provide the best possible treatments and education for our consumers. All members of our incredible team are valued for who they are and the impact they have on those they serve.
L.I.F.E. provides a robust benefits package, including:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 2 Weeks of PTO
- Spring | Fall | Winter breaks (paid after 3 years)
- Health | Vision | Dental
- Wellness Program
- 401K/Roth Retirement Plans
- Performance and longevity bonuses
- Paid Cancellations
- Paid Administrative time to complete therapy reports
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee appreciation activities
- Partial Paid FMLA
"Improving the quality of life for people affected by disabilities through our specialized, caring, and affordable services."
Lauren’s Institute For Education (L.I.F.E.) is a non-profit organization serving people with disabilities in Gilbert, AZ in an all-inclusive transdisciplinary treatment center.
Skills / Requirements
- Highly motivated and flexible personality
- Strong desire to teach and learn from peers
- Compassion and passion for working with children and adults with special needs
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Current Arizona license
- Clinical experience in Pediatrics preferred (clinical internship experience counted)
- Demonstrate and articulate sound clinical reasoning in treatment planning, implementation and monitoring of patient's progress
- CPR / First Aid / Article 9 /Prevention and Support/ Fingerprint Clearance Card (or ability to obtain certifications)
In addition, we are offering a sign on bonus of $1,500 paid out at the following increments: 25% at the 3 month mark, 25% at the 6 month mark, 50% at the 12 month mark.
Pay: $37 to $43/hour
Commensurate with experience
Job Status: Full Time