Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Fun-loving, hardworking, compassionate people with a sincere heart for helping people with disabilities and their families should consider a position as a Payroll and Benefits Administrator at Lauren’s Institute For Education.
At L.I.F.E. we take pride in our team approach. By combining the educational backgrounds and expertise of ALL our staff, we are able to provide the best possible treatments and education for our consumers. All members of our incredible team are valued for who they are and the impact they have on those they serve.
As a Payroll and Benefits Administrator working with our students, you can expect a typical day to include:
- Helping with billing
- Helping staff with timecard verifications
- Overseeing payroll software
- Maintaining payroll reports
- Data entry
L.I.F.E. provides a robust benefits package, including:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 2 Weeks of PTO
- Spring | Fall | Winter breaks
- Health | Vision | Dental
- Wellness Program
- 401K/Roth Retirement Plans
- Professional Growth Plans
- Performance and longevity bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee appreciation activities
This is a Salary position: 32-38,000 annually.
"Improving the quality of life for people affected by disabilities through our specialized, caring, and affordable services."
Lauren’s Institute For Education (L.I.F.E.) is a non-profit organization serving people with disabilities in Gilbert, AZ in an all-inclusive transdisciplinary treatment center.
Skills / Requirements
- Strong Computer Skills & Literacy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Adaptable to new computer systems
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Patient Relations
- Customer Service Skills
- Math Aptitude
- Time Management and Ability to Multi-task
- Bilingual (Preferred but not required)
Pay: $32,000 to $38,000/year
Commensurate with experience
Job Status: Full Time