RBT/ABA Behavior Technician
Full-Time HOURLY Pay Rates = $34,300 - $43,700 per year
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT FOSTERS A FAMILY-LIKE ENVIRONMENT WITH SOCIAL OPPORTUNITIES AND PLACES VALUE IN SUPPORTING EACH OTHER?
At Lauren’s Institute for Education, our family-like team is comprised of passionate individuals who want to help children reach their full potential. We are looking for compassionate, flexible, and creative professionals to join our growing team!
Are you passionate about encouraging children to reach their fullest potential?
Does inspiring children to creatively engage with learning objectives excite you?
Are you seeking a family-like work environment where different disciplines work collaboratively?
If these questions resonate with you and in the type of job experience you seek, you should consider a position in Lauren’s Institute for Education, BPS department as an ABA Behavior Technician/RBT.
At Lauren’s Institute for Education, we take pride in our transdisciplinary approach, which utilizes our staff's educational backgrounds and expertise to provide the best possible treatments and education for our consumers. All members of our incredible team are valued for who they are and their impact on those they serve.
What you need to know about the BPS Department:
- Our team follows objectives specifically designed to meet the children's goals and positively influence their lives through high-quality ABA programming.
- Our beautiful facility is housed on a 10-acre property and provides many learning environments to encourage skill development.
- BCBAs and Program Managers are on-site daily to provide feedback that allows staff to grow their skillset and ensures treatment fidelity.
- We value our staff by offering a rewarding work environment to provide them with an intrinsically valuable and profoundly impactful job experience.
- Unlike other ABA facilities, the BPS team collaborates with specialty therapists and our academy teachers to enhance the treatment of each client we serve.
L.I.F.E. provides a robust benefits package, including:
Time off for Self-Care:
- Up to 2 Weeks of PTO during the first two years of service
- An additional 11 Paid Holidays each year
- Spring | Fall | Winter breaks – Paid after 3 years.
- Annual and Semi-Annual opportunities to increase pay rate
- Bonus Incentives and additional opportunities to increase your pay rate each year based on an individual’s professional development initiative.
- Opportunities for fill-in sessions when scheduled client becomes unavailable
- Paid Drive Time at hourly wage
- Paid Monthly Trainings related to ABA
- Free Supervision for those looking to become BCBAs
- Free RBT Supervision
Organizational Benefits Offered:
- Health | Vision | Dental
- Wellness Program to decrease insurance premiums
- 401K/Roth Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Appreciation Activities
- As a non-profit 501c-3, LIFE may qualify you for Student Loan Forgiveness.
Lauren’s Institute For Education (L.I.F.E.) is a non-profit organization serving people with disabilities in Gilbert, AZ in an all-inclusive transdisciplinary treatment center.
Our Mission: "Improving the quality of life for people affected by disabilities through our specialized, caring, and affordable services."
Skills / Requirements
If you are passionate about creating a positive learning experience for children, we will provide you with the tools to succeed as an ABA provider.
All that is required is the following:
- High School Diploma is needed.
- RBT Certification is beneficial but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree is beneficial but not required.
- Obtain Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Acquire certifications in CPR / First Aid / Article 9 /Prevention and Support/Client Intervention Training
- Available from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Weekend work optional.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and provide physically active engagement with children.
Sign on Bonus: $500
Pay: $16.50 to $21/hour
Depending on experience.
Job Status: Full Time