Full-Time HOURLY Pay Rates = $18.00 - $27.50 dependent on education and experience in the field of ABA
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT FOSTERS A FAMILY-LIKE ENVIRONMENT WITH SOCIAL OPPORTUNITIES AND PLACES VALUE IN SUPPORTING EACH OTHER?
At Lauren’s Institute for Education, our family-like team is comprised of passionate individuals who want to help children reach their full potential. We are looking for compassionate, flexible, and creative professionals to join our growing team!
Are you passionate about encouraging children to reach their fullest potential?
Does inspiring children to creatively engage with learning objectives excite you?
Are you seeking a family-like work environment where different disciplines work collaboratively?
If these questions resonate with you and in the type of job experience you seek, you should consider a position in Lauren’s Institute for Education, BPS department as an ABA Behavior Technician/RBT.
At Lauren’s Institute for Education, we take pride in our transdisciplinary approach, which utilizes our staff's educational backgrounds and expertise to provide the best possible treatments and education for our consumers. All members of our incredible team are valued for who they are and their impact on those they serve.
What you need to know about the BPS Department:
- Our beautiful facility is housed on a 10-acre property and provides many learning environments to encourage skill development.
- BCBAs and Program Managers are on-site daily to provide feedback that allows staff to grow their skillset and ensures treatment fidelity.
- We value our staff by offering a rewarding work environment to provide them with an intrinsically valuable and profoundly impactful job experience.
- Team building activities are built into departmental practice to create a cohesive team environment.
- Unlike other ABA facilities, the BPS team collaborates with specialty therapists and our academy teachers to enhance the treatment of each client we serve.
- Administrative team coordinates staff schedules and finds replacement sessions when cancellations occur to maximize staff availability.
- Communication with families regarding scheduling is maintained by administrator
- Daily schedule is broken down into 2 - 3 hour sessions for each client
- Time off for Self-Care:
- Up to 2 Weeks of PTO during the first two years of service
- An additional 11 Paid Holidays each year
- Spring | Fall | Winter breaks – Paid after 3 years.
- Earn Extra:
- Annual and semi-annual opportunities to increase pay rate or bonus
- Paid drive time at hourly wage
- Paid monthly trainings related to ABA
- Paid cancellations and administrative Duties
- Free BCBA supervision
- Free RBT supervision
Global LIFE Benefits: (center-based)
- Be part of a team with an important mission to help people with disabilities
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 weeks of Paid Time Off (3 weeks after completion of 2 years)
- Spring | Fall | Winter breaks (paid after completion of 3 years)
- Health | Vision | Dental
- Wellness Program (stay healthy, earn rewards, discounts on insurance premiums)
- 401K/Roth Retirement Plans
- Performance and attendance bonuses
- Annual longevity bonuses based on organization profitability
- Employee Assistance Program (free counseling and other assistance)
- Partial Paid FMLA
- Professional development opportunities
- Inhouse trainings
- Discounts on degrees through partnership with Capella University
- Learn from different disciplines
- As a non-profit 501c-3, LIFE may qualify you for student loan forgiveness.
- Employee appreciation
- Birthday gift, monthly cupcakes for all staff
- Employment anniversary recognition every year, special gifts at 1, 3, 5, 10 and 15 years
- Employee of the month for each department. Recognition, gift, personalized parking space for the month
- All staff celebrations (close center, fun staff social activities)
- Monday football treats for all staff
- Free work shirts including a special department spirit shirt
- Beautiful 10-acre facility with multiple specialty environments
- Departmental budgets used to buy what staff want (e.g., food, ET, supplies)
Lauren’s Institute For Education (L.I.F.E.) is a non-profit organization serving people with disabilities in Gilbert, AZ in an all-inclusive transdisciplinary treatment center.
Our Mission: "Improving the quality of life for people affected by disabilities through our specialized, caring, and affordable services."
Skills / Requirements
If you are passionate about creating a positive learning experience for children, we will provide you with the tools to succeed as an ABA provider.
All that is required is the following:
- High School Diploma is needed.
- RBT Certification is beneficial but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree is beneficial but not required.
- Obtain Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Acquire certifications in CPR / First Aid / Article 9 /Prevention and Support/Client Intervention Training
- Available from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Weekend work optional.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and provide physically active engagement with children.
Pay: $18 to $27.50/hour
Dependent on education and experience in the field of ABA
Job Status: Full Time