Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Part Time
Fun-loving, hardworking, compassionate people with a sincere heart for helping people with disabilities and their families should consider a position in our Behavioral Programming and Support (BPS) department as a Registered Behavior Technician at Lauren’s Institute For Education.
At L.I.F.E. we take pride in our team approach, combining the educational backgrounds and expertise of ALL our staff to provide the best possible treatments and education for our consumers. All members of our incredible team are valued for who they are and the impact they have on those they serve.
An RBT is needed to join a student in the transition program in our L.I.F.E. Academy for 5 hours a week (2.25 hours twice a week).
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- RBT certification
- Must be able to manage high intensity problem behavior safely.
- Current prevention and support certification
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Strong understanding of functions of behavior (preferred)
- Be able to lift 50lbs
Information about client
- 16 year old male
- 6ft tall
- Significant behavioral concerns
- Currently working on appropriate mands for access to items/activities and to escape non preferred tasks.
L.I.F.E. provides a robust benefits package, including:
- 9 Paid Holidays - Following 90-day introductory period
- 2 Weeks of PTO - Following 90-day introductory period
- Spring | Fall | Winter breaks – Paid after 3 years
- Health | Vision | Dental
- Wellness Program
- 401K/Roth Retirement Plans
- Professional Growth Plans
- Performance and longevity bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee appreciation activities
"Improving the quality of life for people affected by disabilities through our specialized, caring, and affordable services."
Lauren’s Institute For Education (L.I.F.E.) is a non-profit organization serving people with disabilities in Gilbert, AZ in an all-inclusive transdisciplinary treatment center.
Pay: from $20/hour
Job Status: Part Time