Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
L.I.F.E. is a non-profit organization serving children and adults with developmental disabilities in the East Valley. We are currently looking for pediatric therapists that support our mission and vision and treat our clients with love and respect and treat each client as a whole. We love what we do and do it while having fun. If you are a fun-loving, hard-working, compassionate person and are passionate about working with clients with disabilities, we would like to meet you! We are currently interviewing candidates for full-time positions in all levels of experience. New graduates are also welcome as long as they have the heart and the desire to learn how it is to be a pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP).
L.I.F.E. prides itself in our transdisciplinary team approach, combining the vast educations and resources of our staff to provide the best possible treatments to our consumers. At our facility, you will have the opportunity to work closely with PT's, OT's, music therapists, special education teachers, BCBA as well as other SLP’s. Take advantage of having access to all of the therapy tools, equipment and environments needed to deliver exceptional care to your clients.
At L.I.F.E. we take pride in our team approach. By combining the educational backgrounds and expertise of ALL our staff, we are able to provide the best possible treatments and education for our consumers. All members of our incredible team are valued for who they are and the impact they have on those they serve.
Position Specific Benefits:
- Paid cancelations
- Professional development funds ($500/yr, can be used towards licensure, LIFE will pay upfront >$500 for costs associated with advanced specialty certifications)
- Professional development opportunities
- Transdisciplinary meetings
- Discipline specific meetings
- Relias system (Robust CE subscription service paid for by LIFE)
- Bi-monthly symposiums on global interest topics
- Dedicated time provided for supervision of assistant (if applicable)
L.I.F.E. provides a robust benefits package, including:
- Be part of a team with an important mission to help people with disabilities
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 weeks of Paid Time Off (3 weeks after completion of 2 years)
- Spring | Fall | Winter breaks (paid after completion of 3 years)
- Health | Vision | Dental
- Wellness Program (stay healthy, earn rewards, discounts on insurance premiums)
- 401K/Roth Retirement Plans
- Performance and attendance bonuses
- Annual longevity bonuses based on organization profitability
- Employee Assistance Program (free counseling and other assistance)
- Partial Paid FMLA
- Professional development opportunities
- Inhouse trainings
- Discounts on degrees through partnership with Capella University
- Learn from different disciplines
- As a non-profit 501c-3, LIFE may qualify you for student loan forgiveness.
- Employee appreciation
- Birthday gift, monthly cupcakes for all staff
- Employment anniversary recognition every year, special gifts at 1, 3, 5, 10 and 15 years
- Employee of the month for each department. Recognition, gift, personalized parking space for the month
- All staff celebrations (close center, fun staff social activities)
- Monday football treats for all staff
- Free work shirts including a special department spirit shirt
- Beautiful 10-acre facility with multiple specialty environments
- Departmental budgets used to buy what staff want (e.g., food, ET, supplies)
"Improving the quality of life for people affected by disabilities through our specialized, caring, and affordable services."
Lauren’s Institute For Education (L.I.F.E.) is a non-profit organization serving people with disabilities in Gilbert, AZ in an all-inclusive transdisciplinary treatment center.
**This is a Full-Time SLP position -- Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm (or similar hours) -- 32-40 hours**
- Highly motivated and flexible personality
- Strong desire to teach and learn from peers
- Compassionate and passionate about working with children with special needs
- Master’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Current Arizona license
- Clinical experience in Pediatrics (clinical internship experience counted)
- CPR/First Aid/Article 9/Fingerprint Clearance
Sign on Bonus: $1000 - 25% after three months, 25% after six months, and 50% after one year.
In order to be considered, you must have the minimum certification of SLP-CCC
Full time only
Pay: $36.50 to $43/hour
Commensurate with experience
Job Status: Full Time